Высокая активность лизоцим (lysozyme)
1. Название продукта
|Молекулярный вес||около 14,500|
2. Product description
Lysozyme is isolated from egg whites. Using a patented technology, we produce a lysozyme preparation with an activity greater than 40,000 u/mg.
We offer lysozyme preparations with activities ranging from 15,000 to 40,000 u/mg, according to customer's request .
3. Physical and chemical properties
|Appearance||white amorphous powder|
|Source||isolated from egg white|
|Heat-resistant temperature||≤ 50 ℃.|
|pH||5.0 - 6.0|
|Activity||≥ 40,000 u/mg|
Lysozyme is widely used in many fields:
- In biotechnology, lysozyme is used in genetic engineering, cell engineering, and fermentation engineering and it is the key enzyme to extract the content of cells;
- In medicine, lysozyme has a variety of pharmacological effects and is widely used in clinical medicine. Lysozyme exists as a non-specific immune factor in human body fluids and tissues, and it has anti-baterial, anti-viral and anti-tumor effects; e.g
- Pharmaceutical industry: against bacterial, viral or inflammatory diseases such as dental caries and spray for nasal tissue protection
- Therapeutic creams: protection of the skin and soft tissues (e.g. burns, viral diseases).
- Oral administration: shown to have an antihistaminic effect.
- In food industry, lysozyme is a natural protein that is non-toxic and is an extremely safe food additive. Lysozyme can be used as a preservative to maintain freshness and is widely used in dairy products, light liquors, drinks, aquatic products, meat products, and pastries. e.g.
- In cheese making: prevent off‐flavours and late blowing in some cheeses (e.g. Swiss Cheese, Parmesan, Edam, Gouda and Cheddar).
- Acceleration of cheese ripening: lysis of starter bacteria releases cytoplasmic enzymes, which play a key role in proteolysis during cheese ripening
- Brewing: control of lactic acid bacteria in beer. Sulfur dioxide (SO2) is commonly used to inhibit spoilage bacteria and yeasts in wines, but may cause allergic reactions in sensitive individuals. The high affinity binding of lysozyme to bacterial lipopolysaccharide results in reversible inactivation of its enzymatic activity
- In light industry, lysozyme can be used as an additive for cosmetics, shampoos, face cleansers, bath cleansers, hand cleansers, toothpastes, utensil cleaning and other products.
Packed in polythene bags or aluminum foil bag.
Net weight 200g/bag, or as requested.
6. Storage and shelf life
Shelf life 24 months when stored at -18 ℃
Shelf life 12 months when stored at room temperature.
The products are manufactured under a Quality System and Food Safety Management System which is ISO 9001:2008 and HACCP (ISO22000) Certified.
Facility to isolate lysozyme from egg white.